Chrysa Papalazarou, who gave the opening plenary at the Image Conference in Athens, talks about her conference experience.
1. What did you enjoy about The Image Conference?
• the warm, friendly atmosphere
• the excellent organization
• the varied presentations
• the informal conversations
2. How was The Image Conference different from other conferences you’ve been to?
It is more focused and practical. It also resonates more strongly with my own interests.
3. What were the main discussion points to arise in The Image Conference?
• raising awareness of the global migrant and refugee crisis
• nurturing empathy
• creating and using multimodal materials
• working in multilingual classes