Carlos Martin, director of studies and teacher in La Palma, Canary Islands, Spain, talks about his experience at The Image Conference.
1. What did you enjoy about The Image Conference?
The amount of different options to work with the image in the classroom.
2. How was The Image Conference different from other conferences you’ve been to?
It was inspiring and practical. Everything shown in the talks had a practical use with the students.
3. What were the main discussion points to arise in The Image Conference?
The use of the image to foster language learning.
4. Are there any practical activities you saw in The Image Conference which you’re going to use in your classes?
Almost all of them.
5. Would you like to see a second edition of The Image Conference?
I would love to.